Prophetic Round Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophetic Round Table

Share your revelations, scriptures and biblical in site with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bible and Health

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Bible and Health Empty
PostSubject: The Bible and Health   The Bible and Health I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 am

Does the Bible teach us about what kind of food to eat to stay healthy?
Back to top Go down
https://victoryhouseny.forumotion.com
SavedByGrace

PostSubject: Re: The Bible and Health   The Bible and Health I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes the Bible does tell us what to eat for good health. In Gen. 1:29 we are told that our food is to be fruits and vegetables. This is the food our bodies were created to feed on. Permission is not given to eat meat until Gen 9, over 1000 years after gen 1.

In Gen 9, when God gives us permission to eat meat, it is not a redesign of our human anatomy. We are still herbivores by design. It seems obvious to me that herbivores who try to live on a meat based diet will live sick and die early. They just are not getting what they need from the meat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Prophet

PostSubject: Question   The Bible and Health I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 pm

where can I get more information on healthy foods and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
SavedByGrace

PostSubject: Re: The Bible and Health   The Bible and Health I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:08 pm

You can get more info on healthy eating at www.hacres.com, also in the health ministry section of the Victory House website. Also www.HeartAttackProof.com is a good web site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible and Health   The Bible and Health I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible and Health
Page 1 of 1