Prophetic Round Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophetic Round Table

Share your revelations, scriptures and biblical in site with others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesus healed them all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
manofgod

Jesus healed them all Empty
PostSubject: Jesus healed them all   Jesus healed them all I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:24 pm

“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.” Matt.4:23-24 This verse shows very cleary that Jesus healed all the people that were brought to him. So we can see his compassion here. He loves people so much that he wants to set them free. What father would want to see his son injered or deformed? Yet many teachers are teaching that God wants some of us to be sick and in pain. This is not the Jesus shown in these verses, as you will see he heals all. Where faith is in operation, God can do mighty works. Jesus healed everyone that ever came to him in faith.
“But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;” Matt.12:15 You will never find in scripture anyplace where Jesus told someone, “ it is my will for you to be sick”. No in each and every case Jesus healed all that came to him in faith.
“And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.” Luke 9:11
Do you have need of healing? Jesus can and will heal all that have need of healing. The only thing missing in this generation to receive is expectancy. “Only believe and you shall see the Glory of God.”
“And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” Matt. 9:35 Here Jesus heals every, not just a few, but every kind of sickness.
There is no sickness that Jesus has not taken care of. In fact it does not even matter if your sickness is due to an accident. Your answer is older than your problem. Two thousand years ago God healed you through Jesus stripes. If Jesus took care of your sickness that long ago, then your answer is also greater than your problem.
“And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them: Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.” Matt. 15:30,31 Those that are maimed are those that are missing limbs. Jesus will even restore limbs that don’t exist. Why? Because he is the master of matter. He speaks things that are not as though they were. He speaks to the invisible and they become visible. Everything starts out in the spirit realm first, then it grows into the physical as a manifestation.
If God did not want you well, why would you go to a hospital? You would be rebelling against God's perfect will for you, if he wanted you sick. When a doctor says you have cancer do you rest in the sweet will of God? No! You do everything you can to get out of this “will of God” for your life. If we really believed that God gets glory out of us being sick why don’t we just pray for a greater sickness next time your not well. Even nature testifies of the fact that God wants us well by the fact that we all have immune systems. Who do you think gave us our immune system? If God wanted people sick then every hospital would be a house of rebellion. In every case where Jesus healed it says that the people glorified the God of Israel. God was glorified when people were healed, not when they were sick and in pain. How is it that in the old testiment and new testiment that when someone was sick it was because of the devil and when someone was healed it was because God healed them. Now in the twentith centry we have people that say that God is glorified when someone is sick, and if someone is healed we say it’s the work of the devil. How wicked and twisted has this generation become. The word says that Jesus healed them all. All that needed or wanted healing Jesus healed. (see Matt. 4:24, 12:15, 14:14 and Luke 4:40.
Or how about when the disciples could not cast out the devil in the boy. Did the fact that the disciples could not cast out the devil mean that it was not God’s will to heal that boy? No! Jesus said it was because of their unbelief that the boy was not healed.
“And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for oftimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him. Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, why could not we cast him out? And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” Matthew 17:14-20
Many today think that because they have been prayed for and they see no change that it must be God’s will that they remain sick. But James said we must believe when we pray, not doubting. James 1:5-7 The word is very clear, if someone is sick we are to take them to the elders or mature Christians and get prayer. The prayer of faith will, not maybe, not hopefully, but shall, save the sick.
“Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” James 5:14,15
In fact some people were healed and they never asked to be healed, and in some cases Jesus did not even know the people that took healing from him. “And whithersoever he entered, into villages, or cities, or country, they laid the sick in the streets, and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole.” Mark 6:56
“And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.” Matt. 14:36
Here people just reach out and touch him and they are healed. They must have had the mentality of the woman with the issue of blood to press in and get their portion. “And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague. And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.” Mark 5:25-34
Did you notice that the woman said to herself “if I may touch his cloths I will be whole.” Who told her that? Faith will always dare to speak what it believes. She new that Jesus cloths had his power in them, just as Elisha had power in his bones. 2 Kings 13:21 When she touched Jesus, He did not even know who had done it. Yet she got her healing. That was the womans contact point. A contact point is where faith meets your knowledge of the word. “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17
We will only rise to the level of our faith. If we believe that God healed us through Christ stripes two thousand years ago we will experience it. Another proof that Jesus wants us healed is to look at what Jesus called sickness. He called it a work of the devil.
“And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day. The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering? And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day? “ Luke 13:10-16
The word clearly says that the woman had a spirit of infirmity. This spirit was from satan as we can see in verse 16. Jesus said that it was satan that had bound her, not God. The word tells us that Jesus went about doing good healing all that were oppressed by the devil. Acts 10:38 God had given Jesus power through the anointing of the Holy Spirit. This power was God himself in the spirit. The spirit of God is life. This is why people that are dying can come into contact with this power and life will begin to flow where death once was. Life is more powerful than death. The word says that God breathed into Adam and he became a living soul. Gen. 2:7
Back to top Go down

Jesus healed them all
Page 1 of 1